LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments


Finally, they're here.

H&M, the popular fashion brand from Sweden will open its first store in the Philippines--at the Mega Fashion Hall of SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City.

I'm one of those who are happy with this news. Any time I'm travelling outside the Philippines, I make it a point to visit an H&M store to look for some really cool and casual clothing. What I love more than anything else is the fit of H&M's clothes whether it's the shirts, polos, or suits.

Over the years, I've collected a certain amount of these and I'm sharing some of the more recent ones I really love:






---------------------------




I'll definitely be looking at the very sports-inspired Alexander Wang collection.

H&M will reportedly open additional stores at SM Makati, SM North Edsa, Robinson's Place Manila, and Robinson's Magnolia.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget