LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments


I don't watch Superbowl. Or American football. Or football football, which is soccer.

But do I ever look forward to the trailers and live musical performances!

This year ain't no different and I've chosen some of the trailers that I thought were worth tuning in for.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2


You saw the teaser here and now you finally get to see what happens next. I am a fan of the reboot and I think introducing three of Spider-Man's fearsome foes in this sequel is nothing short of, wait for it, electrifying. 

Transformers: Age of Extinction



Two words: Dinosaur Robots.
I guess Age of Apocalypse was already taken?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier




This movie is gonna be bonkers. Not everybody liked "The First Avenger" apparently but I did and I'm amped up for this one. There are rumors that... nah, I don't wanna spoil it. :p

And I'm seriously happy for this one:

24


Damnit!

Who shouts better while shooting than this guy??

#JackisBack and that's all I've got to say about that!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget