LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments


Can't get enough of the song "Let It Go" from Disney's well-received hit "Frozen"?

Well press pause on your repeat button and listen to these four covers that are quite impressive in their own ways.


Sonnet Son


As far as covers go, this one I think is just amazing in its purity. There are times when listening to her voice that I could actually hear Idina Menzel's version. So kudos to her!

Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) featuring One Voice Children's Choir


My goodness. Wait 'til you hear this girl Lexi Walker as she hits the high notes. Simply magnificent. (Off-topic: I need a GIF of 2:33-2:35)

Caleb Hyles


This was actually the first cover I watched because I wanted to hear how I could sing if I would sing it. It's a cool cover really but I think he kept some notes too low.

Togun


Now this, this one I could actually rock with. I can just imagine Jack Black nodding in approval.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget