Early this year, the National Basketball Association (NBA) announced that it would be holding its first ever preseason game in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia. The NBA Global Games Philippines 2013 match-up between the Houston Rockets and Indiana Pacers – scheduled on October 10 at the Mall of Asia Arena – will get fans excited for the upcoming NBA season.
Following the long streak of the world’s best basketball players that have visited the Philippines in the past few months, the NBA Global Games Philippines 2013 will be bringing in players such as Dwight Howard. Howard, an adidas global asset, will be playing for the first time with his new team, the Houston Rockets.
adidas is giving away tickets to the team practice session of the Houston Rockets and Indiana Pacers on October 9. With a single-receipt purchase of P5,000 of adidas Basketball products, including at least one (1) NBA jersey, at adidas SM Mall of Asia or adidas Trinoma, fans will either get one (1) ticket to the Houston Rockets and Indiana Pacers NBA practice session on October 9 or one (1) NBA T-shirt.
The promo will run on October 5, from 10 am to 1 pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promo is open to all adidas customers with purchases at either adidas SM Mall of Asia or adidas Trinoma.
2. Customers aged eighteen (18) years old and above are eligible to participate in the promotion. Customers who are under the age of eighteen (18) by October 5, 2013 are eligible to participate in the Promotion herein if they are accompanied by a legal guardian over 18 years old or a parent.
3. Every P5,000 single receipt purchase entitles the customer to a premium.
4. An eligible customer must present the receipt dated October 5, 2013 prior to receiving a prize. All receipts will be stamped “CLAIMED” upon validation.
5. Promo period is only on October 5, 2013, 10:00AM to 1:00PM.
6. A customer is entitled to win a premium per single receipt purchase worth P5,000.
7. Premiums are as follows:
• NBA Global Games Philippines practice session tickets
• NBA T-Shirts
8. Premiums are not convertible to cash, but are transferable.
9. Customers may claim their premiums at the participating stores upon showing the valid receipt as proof of purchase.
10. Redemption of premium items is until 60 days from the end of the promo period.
11. Employees of adidas, NBA Entities (NBA Entities defined as National Basketball Association, its member teams & NBA Properties Inc.), and its affiliates, their respective advertising agencies, concessionaires, suppliers, their spouses and relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
12. By participation in the promo, customers authorize, give their irrevocable consent, give all clearance, and waive any and all copyright and all other personal rights, for the unlimited and perpetual use for promotional purposes of photos and videos taken during the NBA Global Games activities in which they may appear in and around this promotion. Customers expressly release and indemnify adidas and NBA entities and its officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all claims known or unknown arising out of or in any way connected with the above granted uses and representations.
13. Customers likewise release, waive, discharge and covenant to hold adidas and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, responsibilities or liabilities for injury or damages resulting from or arising out of attendance at, or participation in this promotion and the NBA Global Games activities, whether or not caused by the negligence or fault of adidas. Winners likewise agree to indemnify and hold adidas and NBA entities, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to, related to, or connected with their participation in NBA Global Games activities.
14. adidas has sought and obtained the appropriate approval from the Department of Trade and Industry for the foregoing promotion/contest.