LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

Eccentric, yeah, that just seems about right if one were to describe Jeremy Scott's designs and it's not actually a bad thing. I've always loved his Wings sneaker line for adidas and many times I've been close to purchasing a pair but what's really stopping me is that there are really just too much fake shoes right now.

And it's not just adidas, even Nike and signature Jordan, Lebron, and Kobe lines have had replicas so good that it's already called "perfect", which I guess is higher than the AAA class.

Take the J. Scott Wings 2.0 "Pixel" seen below:



I've actually seen it out for quite a while now here in Manila so I'm surprised it's part of the Fall/Winter 2013 collection but I really want this pair but who's to say I won't see a replica of this pair one of these days in one of the side streets being sold for so much less? 

Now that I've seen that awesome top to go with it, I want it even more.

Check out the rest of the collection below:



I'd rock both jackets only. With the pants, it might be too much for me. 

Something for the ladies below:



The adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott FW13 footwear is available in adidas Greenbelt 3, Bonifacio Global City and Trinoma.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget