LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

Taking pictures of jewellery (or jewelry) certainly takes a different kind of approach altogether. It's difficult but quite fun.

You'll need a good macro lens (I use two, which one depends on my mood), good lighting equipment, and a lot of patience. Seriously, I take pictures of these pieces sometimes without the use of a tripod and before I'm even done, my arms and eyes are already tired.

I'd like to share some of my favorite pieces so far from clients who had some of their pieces photographed (some are for sale by the way so ask me about them).









If you need your jewelry photographed, just send me an email dstudio.ph (at) gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget