LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 1 comments

Here we have a picture of what for a long time, is being promoted as Roger Federer's Nike tennis gear for this year's Australian Open:


We've seen players wear pink in recent years including Spaniards Rafael Nadal (for Nike), David Ferrer (for Lotto), and Fernano Verdasco (for Adidas).

This year, it's Federer's turn with a black/pink colorway of the shoe that was designed by no other than Tinker Hatfield himself. I own two colorways of this shoe with another coming in. I'm still thinking whether I should get this black/pink colorway because I'm not yet sure if I like how it looks. I'll wait until Nike Philippines has this in one of their stores.

But then Federer posted a picture on his Facebook page showing him with four new colorways of the Zoom Vapor Tour 9.


The caption says something like "help choose me pick which shoe I should wear for the Australian open and who knows, I might send one of you a pair." I'm paraphrasing obviously but I know I would love to have any one of those colorways, especially with those four Swiss flags in the heel. 

Here are individual pictures of the new colorways:





It'd be interesting to see if any of these shoes would be getting a matching top and shorts. And wouldn't it be cool if Federer wore all five colorways, one for each match?

One Response so far.

  1. I like this web blog very much so much great info .

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget