LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments


I saw a teaser picture of this pair of sneakers from Adidas Originals' Jeremy Scott line a few months ago and I knew I wanted to have it.

Now what is it doing in our "Anything Goes Friday" post? I have two reasons: because it is anything but "anything goes" and I will effin wear it with anything if I get my hands on it.

From the pictures alone, you could see how fine the details are and it's driving me crazy thinking how awesome it would be in person. JS Wings CNY (Chinese New Year) is the name of the model and I kept on thinking I have to go to Hong Kong in February for this one.

It is inspired by rich oriental colours and luxurious silks and Scott used these influences to capture the essence of Hong Kong, home of his close superstar friend Eason Chan. Using a royal blue silk base, with embroidered flowers and wings, the attention to details is as expected from any project that Scott has been involved in.

THANKFULLY though, it will be available in (drum roll please) Adidas stores here! But only at the Adidas store in Greenbelt 3 and at the newly-opened Two Parkade in BGC. It has an SRP of P12,995. Saves me a lot of airfare and accommodation hehe.

The JS Wings CNY was launched exclusively in China on January 1, 2013, followed by a global roll-out beginning January 15 at select Adidas Originals Stores and wholesale partners.

I'll make sure to post an actual picture and hopefully an on-feet photo soon. For now, check out more pics below:






Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget