LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments


Or maybe I'm just rusty.

But I don't remember having this much problem getting through a stage in Megaman, one of my all time favorite games growing up. Even with the Playstation, I would always play Megaman X5, alternating with Final Fantasy VII and VIII.


Anyway, I just started playing Street Fighter x Megaman on my laptop and it's such an absolutely fun game to play. It's really the type that transports you to your childhood. Except the bosses are not those geeky "super" robots. Instead, you get Ryu, Dhalsim, Urien, C. Viper, and Chun-Li to name a few.

Luckily, I have a game pad with me so I don't have to use the keyboard keys to play the game. But just in case you prefer to use the keyboard, here's the layout:

W-up
A-left
S-down
D-right
K-shoot
L-jump
I-weaponchange (right)
O-weaponchange2 (left)
Down+jump-sliding
Enter-start/pause/confirm
ESC-quit game

During Pause Menu
F1-switch device
F2-configure controls
F3-default Controls
F4-toggle window sizes

Minimum requirement for your computer should be:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported
(operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and up,
VRAM: 256MB and up
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

The size of the file after download is just 33.8MB. So what are you waiting for? Click on the link below to start playing:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Check out my first attempt at the game in this video:


Unfortunately, there is no save option for this game. You'll have to be very good, and very patient I guess, if you want to finish this game. The farthest I've gone was beating Dhalsim, C. Viper, Chun-Li, and Blanka. 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget