LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

motocross_20

I can't remember having this much fun with any recent project.

That was my exact thought while in the heat of the afternoon sun lugging my camera around as motorbikes flew all over, kicking up dirt into the air every once in a while.


While I absolutely love doing shoots in the studio (DStudio Photography in Molino, Cavite), this one was different. I had to follow fast movement with my camera and at the same time, make sure to choose the right settings for each shot.

Overall, I have to say I'm quite satisfied with the photos.


motocross_19

motocross_18

motocross_17

motocross_10

motocross_08

motocross_02


More photos under Motocross in my Flickr account Of_Dreamaginations




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget