LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

Had the chance to be one of the first to wander around the Mind Museum in Taguig last night, which was graced by Vice-President Jejomar Binay and business tycoon Lucio Tan.

The Mind Museum's architectural design is by Ed Calma and 95% of the exhibits are Filipino-made. There are five galleries in all: Dance with the Atom, Leap into Life, Walk the Earth, Invade the Universe, and High on Tech.

One that certainly would be a treat to kids (I know it was for me) would be the robots. I have seen two so far: Aide and Mimo, which I would later find out was made by radio personality Joe D'Mango.

with Aide

with Mimo


Mimo playing some beats while trying to avoid hitting me

I still remember dragging my mom to the Science Centrum in U.P. Manila when I was an elementary student because I really enjoyed going there. It was where I first fell in love with the personal computer and I always looked forward to that thing that would imprint my shadow on the wall. I've always been interested in the Sciences and my frequent visits to the Science Centrum only heightened that. Hopefully, today's younger generation would find a certainly more high-tech, more impressive Mind Museum all that more interesting.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget