LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 1 comments


Either good news for fans of pale skins and sleep-inducing films or bad news for the rest of us.

Yesterday I took this pic of the movie schedule at the SM Mall of Asia. Guess SM Cinemas won't be getting a cent from me this week.

Made me think how, every year during the Metro Manila Film Fest, I'd dread going to the malls because all films would be nothing but rehashed stories of parts 7 and 8 of movies from a decade a go. MMFF is certainly no Cinemalaya but at least my sense of Pinoy pride enables me to watch at least one film with the hope that I would be pleasantly surprised. With Twilight, I gave it a chance when I saw New Moon and I fell asleep inside the cinema halfway through the film! My head was screaming, "why is he sparkling??!" and "why does he randomly appear in smoke form while talking to that girl??"

Anyway, I was all the more surprised that Breaking Dawn is broken down into two parts. Oh well, as long as someone's buying...

One Response so far.

  1. Tin says:

    Id watched the Breaking Dawn and I’m not fully satisfied because it was cut and split into two. Hope everything will be different at MMFF 2011, great movie line-ups. Check out the list and reviews.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget