LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments



British author Andy Mulligan launched his book, 'Trash', earlier today at the National Book Store in Glorietta 5. But before that, I was able to have a more intimate one-on-one with Andy over coffee at the Chateau 1771 in Greenbelt 5 where I found out that he's also an English and Drama teacher at the British School Manila.

Right off the bat, I already felt comfortable asking Andy my questions. I apologized first for not having read his book yet because I only got a copy that day. Thankfully, I did my research the night before and I had an idea what 'Trash' is about.

After my interview with him, I still had time before the official book launch so I used the time to work on some pictures I took for my photography gig. Upon getting to NBS, there were already a lot of people, children even and some of them were busy reading their copy of the book.


I'll start reading the book before I sleep tonight and I can honestly say I'm excited about the book that features three street-smart dumpsite boys who try to solve a mystery that begins with the discovery of something valuable in, out of all places, a mound of trash.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget