LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments



Yeah, I said greatest and TNA in the same sentence. I've never been a fan of TNA but I do try to catch some of its clips online but this promo between Jay Lethal and Ric Flair has got to be the MOST entertaining I've ever seen. This is close to a Rock-level promo from Lethal. And of course, Flair has never been the type to back down from a fight, even if it's just a promo.

Now I understand what WWE lost when it lost Flair. Shame because they could have used Flair to elevate stars such as Evan Bourne or Jack Swagger by being their manager.

As for Lethal, I've always enjoyed his wrestling skills even when he was still Black Machismo. Lethal is TNA's greatest asset at the moment with, I think, Desmond Wolfe coming in second.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget