LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 1 comments

I love my Reebok running shoes.

This particular pair helped me finish both my first ever run, a 5K, and my very first half-marathon. I love how comfortable this pair is that I sometimes even use it as a regular day walk around shoe and thus far, I haven't seen any visible tear on the upper material. I'd buy another pair if ever I see one.

But Reebok has something new to offer and it's design is so forward-thinking, that it zig-zags!


The Reebok ZigTech is being branded as an "energy drink for your feet" because it allows your leg muscles to do less so you can do more. Reebok says that the shoe is the company's most technically (shouldn't it be technologically?) advanced running and training shoe.

Everything about Reebok’s ZigTech footwear is designed to conserve and return energy to the athlete for a soft and springy ride. The one-of-a-kind ZigTech bottom unit features an innovative, lightweight foam that is engineered into a dramatic, geometric, zig-zag shape. This unique zig-shaped sole absorbs the impact of heel strike and sends a wave of energy along the length of the shoe to help propel the athlete forward with each step.

“Traditional energy return is focused only on the vertical impact of the heel strike,” said Reebok’s Head of Advanced Innovation, Bill McInnis. “In contrast, ZigTech is designed to transfer energy horizontally along the zigs so the athlete gets that energy back in the forefoot.”

The lightweight, flexible bottom unit, minimalist upper, and whisper-quiet ground contact also contribute to making ZigTech a new standard in running and training footwear. In fact, by wearing Reebok’s ZigTech footwear, training longer just got easier. The technology causes up to 20% less wear and tear on key leg muscles, especially the shins and hamstrings.

I believe the ZigTechs will be available in Reebok stores this June. There are lots of different colorways to choose from so I'm sure for those who are tired of the usual checks and stripes, the ZigTech should be a welcome alternative. And if it's an improvement over my beloved Reebok runner, then I might just cop me a pair or two of these.

One Response so far.

  1. The EasyTone bottom of Reebok EasyTone Reeinspire 2 Shoes is designed to create natural instability with every step, engaging hamstring, calve and glute muscles and encouraging toning. Clarks England

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget