LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 1 comments

So there I was, minding my own business, walking around near the Ice Skating Rink of SM Mall of Asia after nom-nom-nom-ing a cheeseburger (♥) from Kenny Rogers.

Suddenly, I noticed a commotion going on when a young lady was grabbing on to a man who seems to be in his late 20s.

I heard the guy say, "hinde, hinde" (no, no) while shaking his head and then that's when I noticed a green purse being held by both him and the lady.

Instinct turning on, I stepped in front of the guy and with the lady holding on to him, there was no where for him to go. Then I saw an older man stand behind the guy and then that's when people started to converge around us four.

Seeing that the would-be snatcher wouldn't be going anywhere, I ran towards a security guard who at first was asking a family to put aside one of those rented toy cars where kids can pretend that they're driving (as if). Lol.

I said, "manong, may snatcher dun o" (there's a snatcher over there) after which he ran towards where the mob had apparently grown in just a few seconds.

After securing the culprit, I tried to take a video of everything that was going on with the help of my ever-reliable phone (Sony Ericsson Xperia2). I only got a few seconds of video and I even thought of interviewing the lady with the green purse(™).

But she seemed shocked with what happened so I just decided to go about my day since I still had a tennis match in our village.

I have to give props to the lady with the green purse(™). I mean, wow, she was so brave--and strong--to even gather her wits and hold on to the snatcher. The guy, on the other hand, is one dumb moron. I mean, the mall was so crowded than usual since it's a Sunday and if ever he did get to run from the lady, how the hell is he getting through the security guards at the exits?

I've always wanted to clothesline--or tackle, whichever comes first--a snatcher and if I had the opportunity, in case the lady wasn't able to hold on to the guy, i would have accomplished just that. (Another is to dropkick somebody but I still have to learn that move).

So yeah, this was a prime example of what could happen or in this case, what could be prevented when people take notice and work together for something good.

One Response so far.

  1. Funny! Congrats, Hero!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget