LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 10 comments

I just came from the Sinulog festival in Cebu last weekend and as in most trips, there are times when I find myself alone in my room.





So there I was enjoying my Salmon in Saffron Sauce, mashed potato, and steamed vegetables while watching the Presidential Forum featuring Sec. Gilbert Teodoro, Sen. Richard Gordon, and Sen. Manny Villar when I suddenly remembered about the Real Leaf Paparazzi contest Nuffnang is holding.




Luckily, I bought a Real Leaf Honey Lychee earlier after taking pictures of the Sinulog grand parade. I really needed a drink after sweating it out in the heat and following the contingents as they made their way to the Cebu City Sports Complex Grandstand.




So anyway, back in my room, I decided to set up my camera and take a picture that would serve as my entry to the contest. Thus,




But what amused me in a way was that I hadn't planned on taking a picture for the contest while in Cebu. I had already planned to submit a picture of me and my friends enjoying Real Leaf after a game of tennis. I introduced them to the drink and just like me, Real Leaf became a staple brand in the court. I swear, in all honesty, since I discovered Real Leaf Honey Lychee, I stopped drinking a particular sports drink that happens to rhyme with tiger-aid.

How did I discover Real Leaf, you ask? My parents. Sometime in the second half of last year, they brought home three 1L bottles and being the inquisitive me, I thought, "another tea-based drink?" So I gave it a sip. What I tasted was unlike any I've tasted before in a bottled drink. Sweet-flowing lychee goodness that didn't make me thirsty after. There are some drinks that do that so you'd drink more until you realize it's not working. But this one just plainly quenched my thirst so well that it made me want to drink more.

So yeah, I think subconsciously, drinking Real Leaf makes me think of my parents and remember the day when they introduced the product to me. Whether I'm playing tennis or I'm away on a trip, I JUST have to have Real Leaf not just because I love its taste and it refreshes me, but more importantly, because it reminds me of home.

10 Responses so far.

  1. Yodz says:

    cool. I think I should try this one.

  2. YULI says:

    hello there nuffie! droppin some love! best of luck buddy! :)

  3. your post is the bomb. good luck.
    http://thewebmagazine.blogspot.com/2010/01/real-leaf-paparazzi.html

  4. DX says:

    thanks for the comment guys... and gal :) i honestly love Real Leaf.. actually had one again after tennis earlier :)

  5. kuri says:

    goodluck to us!

    http://stupidorkris.blogspot.com/2010/01/real-leaf-paparazzi.html

  6. Nice concept and write-up :) The food pic makes me hungry... tsktsk!
    Good luck! :)

    P.S. If you have the time, please visit and post a comment on my Real Leaf Paparazzi post too. Thanks!

  7. Dale says:

    Nice pics :) Good luck din sayo :)

  8. looks yummy ang food ah.. tamang tama for a bottle of real leaf..

  9. Nice concept!

    Very informative!=)

    KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE TOO AND LEAVE COMMENT FOR MY REAL LEAF ENTRY! TY!=)

    http://cutestavenchloe.multiply.com/journal/item/26/Real_Leaf_Paparazzi

  10. Nice naman... Goodluck sa entry mo... :)


    Buti ka pa naka attend ng sinulog!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget