LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 2 comments

This is my first time posting online my resolutions for a new year. At least this way, it'll just be a click away and if ever I think up of anything else, I could easily add to the list. My resolutions are simple--but not easy--and I'll try to post updates regularly. =>

Writing
- write a book.
- write something about tennis here at least once a month.

Tennis
- be more consistent with my groundstrokes.
- learn to hit a left-handed forehand.
- learn to do the between the legs shot.

Running
- join a marathon.
- finish in the top 10 of a 5k run.
- join at least one run a month.
- run at least twice a week around the village.

Web design and development
- spend at least 10 hours a week practicing everything I learned about HTML, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop.

Swimming
- learn to swim.

Drawing
- learn how to create highlights and shadows.

Language
- be able to communicate in Nihonggo.

Photography
- improve in portrait, night, and sports photography.

Everything else
- will answer each and every phone call as long as I see it even if it's a number I don't recognize.
- will bet in the lottery just 6 times this year.
- eat less fatty foods.
- help a random person lose weight without asking for anything in return.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Hi, Dex. Some friends call me Random Person.

  2. DX says:

    uhhh, eldric, di mo kailangan ng tulong ko. di mo kailangan mag-lose ng weight. pero kung yayayain mo kame mag-tennis snyo, pwede pa.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget