LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

body's never been this broken before. right bicep feels numb. left knee hurts. hit my left eye hard with my tennis racket and despite all of these, despite all the setbacks, still i get to push through, move forward, and smile. know why? coz i dont let anybody show me that i'm weak. i know my own strengths and that alone is enough to make me stronger than any storm, any injury, and any evil. add to that my unwavering faith that i'm exactly where God wants me to be and that i'm experiencing exactly what God wants me to experience. i dont need to ask for more. coz He gives more than what i need and for that, i'm contented.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget