LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

A Fedal finals is apparently not meant to happen this year as Argentine top player Juan Martin del Potro has plans of winning his first Grand Slam title some eight hours from now. I've always liked JMDP's game and I was actually hoping that he would defeat Nadal in the semis. But I didn't expect the score to be that one-sided. JMDP's backhand, for me is his best arsenal and if he utilizes this, then me and the rest of the Fedexpress fans would probably be left wondering what could have been.

Federer, on the other hand, has been nothing but exceptional this tournament--at least in my opinion. He's not the type of player, who, when he gets annoyed, loses it. It just simply makes him want to dispose of his opponent all the more. It's calming to know that at least his shots are clicking and his serves have been saving him once again at times when he needs points the most. And I don't even need to mention THAT shot he made against Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals.




But since I was asked earlier today what my forecast for the match is, I'd say Federer takes it in 4 sets, with the second set going to tiebreak, to be won by del Potro.

I also find it enjoyable when I watch two players who use (almost) the same rackets. Although I think JMDP uses the Wilson KFactor 95 as compared to Federer's 90. Both rackets are similar in the looks department. So I guess, as the cliche goes, whoever wants it more...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget