LIFESTYLE
Freeway X BenCab National Artist Collection launched
TENNIS
Review: Babolat Propulse 4
TRAVEL
#WhyILove Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
TRAVEL
Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
Photography
On jewellery (or jewelry) photography
DEX N MUT: BEST BULALO IN TOWN
Bulalo with rice all you can
Posted by Dexter Matilla - - 0 comments

two months ago, i (boldly) predicted that Federer would be this year's French Open champion:

http://thedxmatillashow.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-calling-it-now-federer-french-open.html

I said that despite the odds going in favor of four-time champ Rafael Nadal. I said that despite Federer not really in the groove of things yet. I said that even before Fed beat Nadal in the Madrid Masters.

last year, I predicted that Nadal would win the Wimbledon title in five sets, but I was more specific when I said that Rafa would win the first two sets, then Roger the next two, then Rafa winning the fifth and the match and it would be as close as it could ever get:

http://thegame121.wordpress.com/2008/07/07/omg-my-wimbledon-2008-prediction-dreamvision-for-the-mens-finals-came-true/

it's kinda cool (no longer scary) that I could actually see how things would go down.. so tonight, I'm gonna be one of those guys who'll cheer loudly for Roger Federer when he wins his French Open and tie Pete Sampras as the player with the most number of Grand Slams.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Read

Recent Posts


Wilson Juice 100 Playtest

Recent comments

Get Recent Comments Widget
Twitter Bird Gadget